Dr. Sam Wise, DDS, MOM, MSc, MDS
Dr. Sam Wise has three master’s degrees, is double board certified, has two patents in dentistry, and has over 20 years of experience in Germany, the Middle East and the USA.
Dr. Wise is an award-winning dentist with extensive education and experience. His priority is to provide each of his patients with a healthy and beautiful smile. He has master’s degrees in oral biology, implantology and dental surgery, and oral medicine and implantology along with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS) and a two-year clinical residency at Rutgers School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Wise chose the profession of dentistry because it combines art, science and medicine. He shares that “the joy of life is to be free, and you can only be creative if you are free.” Dentistry allows him to be both. He loves his field because he understands that once you improve a patient’s smile, you improve their confidence and change their life for the better. There is nothing more rewarding to Dr. Wise!
Known for his kind manner and gentle touch, patients are comfortable trusting Dr. Wise with their care. His expertise extends to a wide variety of procedures and specialties, including:
- Dental implants (over 5,000 placements)
- All types of oral surgery
- Cosmetic dentistry, including complete smile makeovers
- Prosthetics, including full-mouth rehabilitation
- Endodontics (root canal treatment)
- TMD and orofacial pain
When he is not working, Dr. Wise enjoys spending his time with his wife and four sons. He enjoys reading, playing ping pong, chess and swimming.
- Member of the American Association of Facial Cosmetics, 2011
- Member of the German Association of Dental Implantology (DGZI), 2009 to 2011
- American Board of Orofacial Pain and Headaches (OFP, part I & II), 2018.
- CDCA (NERB) Exam, passed all parts, 2018
- NDBE part I & II, passed from the first attempt, 2015
- German Board of Implantology, 2009
- “EXPERT TITLE” in dental implants awarded by the German Association of Dental Implantology (DGZI), 2009 (which involved oral and written exams and discussion of 200 documented successful implant cases, surgical and prosthetic, with four years of follow-up)
- “SPECIALIST TITLE” in dental implants awarded by the German Association of Dental Implantology (DGZI), 2009 (which involved oral and written exams and discussion of additional 400 documented successful implant cases, surgical and prosthetic, with four years of follow-up)
Patents Under Registration
- Wise Appliance: patent number: 15/932,001; treats TMD, some types of migraines and tension-type headaches
- Dream-Wise Device: Patent number: 15/732,976; treats sleep apnea and snoring without ruining occlusion